Be one of Us!

CloudCrowd

Monday, April 14, 2008

"REGRET"

I looked for you
but you weren't there,
I sought for your love
but you didn't care
I have experienced the pain from loving you so much

And yet I cannot stay away from you,
Because I know deep inside me, you'll come back.
I longed and waited for that day to come...
and Its like waiting forever.
Days, month come but there was nothing of you
It hurts a lot to think that my only love
whom I spent my life with,
would soon be gone
Like the dust driven by the wind...forever.

Now I was left with just memories, chattered
dreams and a broken heart.. alone...
come...talk to me,
I would rather hear you say goodbye than
answer me with silence.

Do you still care?
Am i free to go? To start a new?
Tell me, for I have suffered too much,
Let me go:
Let me forget you for I hate being confused!

I have forgiven you, time and again
But still you weren't there
I sought for your love again
But still you didn't ever care...

What have I done?
I only did what you should deserve!
But i think you don't deserved to be
loved at all!
Your nothing, nothing at all.....

No comments: