Be one of Us!

CloudCrowd

Saturday, April 12, 2008

PRIDE

I always pretend that I'm strong
That I have no fear Of losing you
And don't care if you go
I won't beg you to stay
And I won't shed a tear
Just because of you.

I know that you don't love me
anymore
I can see it by the way you act
So let loose,I let you go
Go on and don't bother me anymore
Don't be sorry,I'm strong
I can live without you by my side.

Maybe you think that I'm a fool
That I don't have a heart
That for a those times
I didn't love you, and I cheated you
But that's not true ,you're everything
to me
And I really love you so much.
It's just my pride that speaks
Of course, I was really hurt when you
left me
I keep on denying that I cry
everynight
I can't lie to my self, I'm a woman
Who needs to cry
Cry until the pain is gone.





No comments: