Be one of Us!

CloudCrowd

Saturday, March 14, 2009

In Summer Afternoon

Languid atmosphere, easy lazy
Created with the breath, the movement of grain
It was not conducted until the sea of gold
Break net whispers in the leg.

Books that I thought was ignored in the standby mode
Hidden think as men;
Or less open to the wind is essential,
Reviews Affrightedly own again.

Off through the haze that dances in the glow
Hot shower Sunday forest
Forest Project Profile
Shut down completely in the shade.

The dream of the day, and I lie quietly
The anchor in the storm, all mental;
There is no vision, looking at the sky,
"As people hear the rain."

Katydids, so that the violence last night
The flight reversed in the delicate balance
In accordance with the blade of wheat were quite confident
If Katie or not "raise the roof.

Twister, sometimes a bird
Keep in mind that all of a sudden the music with the sound,
And yet, chiding attracted echoes,
Drowning in silence, all the more.

Weakly, I heard the sad strain
In some pigeons. . . Why, I was still difficult
My heavy eyelids - not new --
"Crazy!" - I can not - "crazy!" - Zasypaya!

No comments: