Be one of Us!

CloudCrowd

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MELODY MAN

Melody man accent me a tune

what can you see today?

pushchair babyish a toy balloon

it’s the humans that you play

*

Marching down aggressive man

past the women huddle

play the music I apperceive you can

pick out addendum from the muddle

*

Finger and play, duke accomplished weaving

you yield my animation away

melody box all believing

everything you accept to say

*

Gypsy the waltz, tipsing polka

set the artery acceptable scene

catch the runner, break the walker

play the abracadabra that they mean

*

Oh melody man accent a tune

I’m audition what you see

uptown motion alteration so soon

all ball to your symphony.

Someone about [but I can't acquisition it now] commented that Melody Man looks like the little prince, I didn’t apperceive who was the little prince so I arrested it out, he’s a little boy but the facial announcement is similar. Melody Man is based on a absolute being and all attempts by me to draw a acceptable affinity bootless I,m afraid. But Melody Man [my name for him] is addition of Winchester’s added illustrious characters,street busker Frank Williams, I accept generally apparent how he watches humans as they array by and something in their airing or behaviour catches his eye and he will change the tune he is arena to suit.

No comments: